The evening was centered on reward and recognition, showcasing eight award winners and the creditable work that has taken place in Business Partnerships over the past year. Award winners and Brewery team members were invited to the awards presentation which included a three course meal, tasting of new Badger beers and a complimentary overnight stay.
Congratulations to our eight award winners:
• Public House of the Year- The Crown Inn, Marnhull
• Dave Blewitt Badger Beer Ambassador – The Dog and Bacon, Horsham
• Best Food Public House- The Hen & Chicken, Nr Alton
• Best Business Idea – The Old Inn, Holt
• Community Asset- The Buffalo, Gillingham
• Charity Champion- The Six Bells, Billingshurst
• Best Newcomer – The Bat and Ball, Wisborough Green
• Best Garden -The Scarlett Arms Ockley
Each winning house was presented with a certificate, a unique hand painted trophy, a cheque for £250 (£1,000 for Public House of the Year), champagne and a bouquet of flowers as well as two tickets to the award winners’ trip to Rome later in the year.
We have seen outstanding work across the whole Business Partnerships estate over the year which we believe is down to the ambition and dedication of our Business Partners and their team members. To celebrate this, we will be holding a BP Garden Party on Monday 11th September where all Business Partners and their teams will be invited to a day of industry insights from suppliers, food and drink tasting, a BBQ and entertainment.