A clean, fresh, distinctive ale with hints of orange and spice from the hop, perfect with traditional English roasts and pies.
- Dark amber, ruby brown
- Floral hop, roasted malt
- Malty, orange zest, spicy hop
- Available in Cask. 4.00% Cask
- Available in Bottle 500ml. 4.00% Bottle 500ml
- Not currently available in Can 400ml
- Not currently available in Can 500ml
Where To Find Us
First Call Awards
|Taste of the West Awards||2010||Silver|
|Taste of the West Awards||2009||Brionze|
|The Publican Top 50 Cask Beers||2007||Winner|
|European Beer Star||2006||Winner|
|Brewing Industry Awards||2005||Double Gold|
A win at the Great Taste Awards!
We are proud to say that this month our Blandford Flyer and The Mysterious Mer-Chicken have...