The effect is a refreshing ale with a unique hoppy aroma and well-balanced bitterness that is bound to satisfy! It is a terrific match with roast lamb and spicy Thai dishes!
- Light amber, copper
- Fruity, scented hop, cereal
- Crisp/sweet, spicy overtones
- Available in Cask. 4.40% Cask
- Available in Bottle 500ml. 4.40% Bottle 500ml
- Not currently available in Can 400ml
- Not currently available in Can 500ml
Hopping Hare Awards
|Taste of the West Awards||2011||Silver|
|British Bottlers Institute Awards||2011||Silver|
|Super-regional Best Bitter heat (CAMRA Champion Beer of Britain Competition)||2011||Silver|
|Taste of the West Awards||2010||Bronze|
|Taste of the West Awards||2009||Bronze|
A win at the Great Taste Awards!
We are proud to say that this month our Blandford Flyer and The Mysterious Mer-Chicken have...