This rich, smooth brew has a softly spiced sweetness with dark liquorice notes and a fruity damson aroma. Poachers Choice is a gutsy ruby ale that is well matched with hearty game pie or a tangy mature cheese.
- Dark, rich ruby ale
- Fruity, roasted malt & liquorice
- Sweet, full bodied, malty and bitter
- Not currently available in Cask
- Available in Bottle 500ml. 5.70% Bottle 500ml
- Not currently available in Can 400ml
- Not currently available in Can 500ml
Poacher's Choice Awards
|World Beer Awards - United Kingdom's Best Fruit Flavoured Beer||2015||Bronze|
|Taste of the West Awards||2010||Silver|
|Taste of the West Awards||2009||Bronze|
|Quality Drinks Awards||2008||Silver|
|Taste of the West Awards||2008||Commended|
Looking back to 2015 - a busy year for Badger!
The Badger took to the road a plenty this year, spreading the word of our fine ales up and down...