Tanglefoot is a golden ale with hints of melon and pear developed from fermentation. Ideal for steak and ale pies.
- Light amber, copper
- Crisp/sweet, spicy overtones
- Fruit, scented hop, cereal
- Available in Cask. 4.90% Cask
- Available in Bottle 500ml. 5.00% Bottle 500ml
- Available in Can 400ml. 5.00% Can 400ml
- Available in Can 500ml. 5.00% Can 500ml
|Taste of the West Awards||2010||Bronze|
|Taste of the West Awards||2009||Bronze|
|Taste of the West Awards||2008||Bronze|
|W&SI International Beer Challenge||2005||Bronze|
|International Beer & Cider Competition||2000||Bronze|
A win at the Great Taste Awards!
We are proud to say that this month our Blandford Flyer and The Mysterious Mer-Chicken have...