Badger Salmon and Noodle Parcels
This quick-fix supper is delicious served with Badger’s Golden Champion or Hopping Hare beers.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 - 20 minutes
4 x 150g straight to wok noodles
4 baby pak choi, cut in half
4 x 150g salmon fillets
4 spring onions, sliced
150ml Badger Golden Champion Ale
6 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
3 tbsp light soy sauce
Strips of red chilli and chopped fresh coriander, to serve.
1. For four parcels place baking paper large enough to wrap up the salmon loosely on top of foil rectangles that are slightly bigger. Place a noodle nest onto each, and top with pak choi followed by a salmon fillet.
2. Scatter over the spring onions. Mix together Badger Golden Champion Ale, sweet chilli and soy sauce.
3. Bring the sides of the foil up around the salmon, divide the sauce between the parcels and seal the parcels up well by scrunching the foil together.
4. Place on a rack over grey coals of a barbecue or camp fire until the salmon is cooked about 20 - 25 minutes.
5. Open the parcels and scatter over chilli and coriander before serving.
Tip: Alternatively bake in a 200C, fan 180C, gas 6 oven for 20 minutes or until cooked.