Glorious Anchor at Pyrford Lock
Adjacent to Pyrford Lock and situated on the banks of the Wey Navigation Canal, a short distance from Woking, as well as the flagship garden of the Royal Horticultural Society at Wisley, the Anchor is a perfect example of the traditional quintessential English country pub.
With a beautiful terrace that runs along the waterside, the pub is glorious in the summer months and in the winter with its roaring log fires and oak beamed conservatory; it continues to attract Guests with its cosy charm. Popular with walkers, locals and a true destination pub offering fine food and drink in stunning surroundings - the Anchor has it all.
We are seeking a big personality to lead our wonderful team in delivering the huge potential of this well established and totally amazing, high energy destination pub
- Up to £50K salary + bonus + comprehensive benefits package
- Lead an awesome hospitality business
- Highly achievable bonus scheme
- Recognition, we value and appreciate every individual
- Excellent job security and career progression
- All the support you need to succeed
Be part of something very special, apply if you're:
- An inspirational leader who thrives in the spotlight of a high profile and challenging operation
- Knowledgeable about quality food and drink with an eye for detail
- A strategic thinker with a proven record of business development within a branded context
- Diligent about ensuring that routine procedures are followed
- Well presented with good judgement and an analytical approach to problem solving
- Ready to support Op's Management in developing the Anchor and its team to their full potential
- Driven to develop and maintain a perfect guest focus
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards ambition, commitment and talent
Previous experience and knowledge of managing large hospitality operations with a high volume food profile is essential. If you have the skills, drive and commitment to thrive in this prestige, exciting and rewarding role apply today.
Where you'll work:
A stunning canal-side country pub near Woking
Located next to Pyrford Lock, on the banks of the Wey Navigation canal, the Anchor is a lovely example of a traditional, Surrey country pub with stunning waterside views.
With a beautiful terrace that runs along the canal, the pub is glorious in the summer months, and in the winter its roaring log fires and oak-beamed conservatory offer plenty in the way of cosy charm, making it the perfect place to combine with a visit to RHS Garden Wisley nearby.
Find out More