Chef de Partie - Live in
Job Type: Pub – Kitchen
Location: The Angel Inn
Magnificent - Busy Location
Wonderful Pub Restaurant
Situated on the edge of rolling countryside just outside Bournemouth and close to the historic market town of Wimborne, the Angel is the perfect example of a traditional country pub at the heart of its local community. The site has been an Inn since the 1700’s when it was run by a monk and nuns for weary travelers and the pub joined the Hall & Woodhouse family in 1935, being extended to include the adjoining thatched cottage in 2003. It’s most definitely haunted too; with events include flying cutlery, numerous hearings of a young child saying ‘daddy’ and a man in the mirror…fun times indeed! Ahead of the party season we are looking to boost our kitchen team and have a vacancy for an experienced chef.......
As a chef in team Angel you will receive:
- A sensible work life balance with 5 days working, consistent hours and excellent conditions
- Pay of £9.80 per hour for every hour on shift
- Pay boosted by a share of tips
- 70% off meals on duty
- Extra rewards for outstanding performance
- A full package of lifestyle benefits
- Live in at a cost of £58.52pw (subject to availability)
- Training and career development opportunities
- All the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- A highly organized CDP \ Section Chef, who cares about your craft
- Experienced with a good food knowledge
- Able to work to precise specifications for cooking and presentation
- A good team player able to inspire others
- A chef that enjoys the buzz of a busy service
- Able to follow food safety and hygiene standards
- Looking for a great chef job that offers long term prospects
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous experience as a chef in a similar role and the ability to thrive in a high paced and exciting kitchen is required.
benefits you'll get:
- Live in accommodation at £58.52 (subject to availability)
- Discounted food
- A friendly team and a great place to work
Where you'll work:
The Angel Inn
A traditional Dorset country pub near Wimborne
Situated on the edge of rolling countryside just outside Bournemouth and close to the historic market town of Wimborne, the Angel is the perfect example of a Dorset country pub at the heart of its local community.
With a beautiful garden and children’s play area outside, roaring log fires and oak beams inside, and regular events in both, the Angel really is the perfect place to relax and unwind all year round.
A little insider information: among the many images on the walls of the pub are portraits of the 2017 refurbishment team, disguised as Edwardian ladies and gentlemen.
Find out More