Situated just outside Bournemouth and close to the historic market town of Wimborne, the Angel is the perfect example of a traditional country pub at the heart of its local community.
The site has been an Inn since the 1700’s when it was run by a monk and nuns for weary travelers and the pub joined the Hall & Woodhouse family in 1935. It’s most definitely haunted too; with events include flying cutlery, numerous hearings of a young child saying ‘daddy’ and a man in the mirror…fun times indeed!
With a beautiful garden and children’s play area outside, roaring log fires and oak beams inside and regular events, the Angel really is lively and vibrant all year round.
As an AM at The Angel you will receive:
- Pay based on your developing contribution starting at £8.72 - £9.00 per hour
- Big company benefits including incentives and rewards for exceptional performance
- A share of tips
- Plenty of scope to show your talent and develop as a key team member
- Excellent job security and career progression
- A good work life balance with 5 days working
- All the support you need to succeed
- Live in accommodation at £57.40 if required, subject to availability
Job Specification - apply if you are:
- Organised, approachable and able to take responsibility
- Able to ensure that the site cash, security and safety procedures are adhered to
- Well presented and confident with an eye for detail
- Committed and willing to support the GM in developing the skills of team colleagues
- Driven to provide the best possible guest experience
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is an advantage. If you have the skills, drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding role and share our values of ambition, dedication, integrity, kindness and teamwork.... apply today.
Where you'll work:
The Angel Inn
A traditional Dorset country pub near Wimborne
Situated on the edge of rolling countryside just outside Bournemouth and close to the historic market town of Wimborne, the Angel is the perfect example of a Dorset country pub at the heart of its local community.
With a beautiful garden and children’s play area outside, roaring log fires and oak beams inside, and regular events in both, the Angel really is the perfect place to relax and unwind all year round.
A little insider information: among the many images on the walls of the pub are portraits of the 2017 refurbishment team, disguised as Edwardian ladies and gentlemen.
Find out More