Job Type: Pub – Bar & Restaurant (On Stage)
Location: Osborne View
Great opportunity - Fabulous Osborne View
Stunning pub restaurant - re-opening soon
Built in the Victorian era and constructed down the cliff over four floors, the Osborne View in Fareham is a real gem, right on the shingled beach. Famous for its glorious garden, wide terrace and stunning views across the Solent, it’s the perfect place to spend a summer’s evening or two. With separate areas for dining, drinking, coffees and snacking, there’s plenty of room for those special occasions and laid-back catch-ups.
As an AM at The Osborne View you will receive:
- Full or part time hours available with pay at £9.15 per hour
- Big company benefits including incentives and rewards for exceptional performance
- A share of tips
- Plenty of scope to show your talent and develop as a key team member
- Excellent job security and career progression
- A good work life balance with 5 days working
- All the support you need to succeed
Job Specification - apply if you are:
- Organized, approachable and able to take responsibility
- Able to ensure that the site cash, security and safety procedures are adhered to
- Well presented and confident with an eye for detail
- Committed and willing to support the GM in developing the skills of team colleagues
- Driven to provide the best possible guest experience
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous supervisory experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is an advantage, access to independent transport would be helpful too. If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, and thrive in a team - this exciting and rewarding role is just for you... apply today.
Knowledge, skills and attributes required:
- Able to help lead and inspire team members
- A good knowledge of food and beverage operations
benefits you'll get:
- Share of tips
- Discounted Food, and full package of lifestyle benefits
Where you'll work:
A breathtaking Hampshire seaside pub with views of the Solent
Built in the Victorian era and constructed down the cliff over four floors, the Osborne View in Fareham is a real gem, right on the shingled beach - the only pub, in fact, on this stretch of coast to still have direct sea-front access.
Famous for its glorious garden, wide terrace and stunning views across the Solent (on a clear day, of course), it’s the perfect place to spend a summer’s evening or two. You can also rest assured that if the sun isn’t shining, there’s always a truly warm welcome waiting for you in the cosy interior. With separate areas for dining, drinking, coffees and snacking, there’s plenty of room for those special occasions and laid-back catch-ups.
Fun fact: England football legend Sir Alf Ramsey was a regular visitor to this pub during the 1960's.
Find out More