Magnificent Riverside Pub - Bath
Situated on the banks of the river Avon, just outside the city of Bath, with views of the picturesque countryside, the Boathouse is the perfect example of a traditional English country pub. The pub joined the Hall & Woodhouse family in 2017 and has recently undergone an extensive refurbishment. The beautiful garden runs alongside the river, offering the perfect location to relax. We are fully open and looking to boost our management team ahead of a busy party season.
As AM at the Boathouse you will receive:
- Pay of £9.80 per hour
- A comprehensive package of lifestyle benefits
- Extra rewards for exceptional performance
- Pay boosted by a share of tips
- 70% off meals on duty
- Plenty of scope to show your talent and develop as a key team member
- Excellent job security and career progression
- A good work life balance with 5 days working
- A warm welcome from a friendly team and all the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- Organized, approachable and able to take responsibility
- Able to ensure that the site payment, security and safety procedures are followed
- Well presented and confident with an eye for detail
- Committed and willing to support the GM in developing the skills of team colleagues
- Driven to provide the best possible guest experience
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Able to manage the commute and work day, evening and weekend shifts
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous supervisory experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is an advantage. If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of yourself, and thrive in a team - this exciting and rewarding role is just for you... apply today.
Where you'll work:
A riverside inn on the outskirts of Bath
Located just outside Bath, with sweeping views of the countryside beyond, the Boathouse nestles on the banks of the River Avon - a breath-taking spot to soak up the Somerset scenery. There’s a beautiful riverside garden with plenty of seating where you can relax and unwind in the sun. And in the winter, you can cosy up in your own little nook and enjoy the charming, traditional pub atmosphere whilst still gazing out over the Avon.
If you’d like to extend your visit (and you will) or make your time in Bath that extra bit special, you can make a base in one of their nine en-suite bedrooms - most of which come with beautiful riverside views.
Find out More