Bar & Waiting Team - Part Time
Job Type: Pub – Bar & Restaurant (On Stage)
Location: The Holly Blue
Part Time 10-30 hours
Simply Sensational - Holly Blue
Located on the A30 just off M3 Jct 7 on the outskirts of Basingstoke, The Holly Blue is the perfect reflection of a traditional country pub. Completed in 2020 the new build is in the style of a Hampshire farmhouse, the Holly Blue is a premium food pub restaurant and the latest addition to the managed H&W family. Dog friendly, as every great pub should be, the Holly Blue occupies a commanding position at the gateway to a growing new community. We boosting our front of house team ahead of the party season and have part time positions for 10-30 hours per week available for experienced Bat & Waiting team from now until the end of the year.... with an immediate start.....
As part of Team Holly Blue you will receive:
- Pay of £9.50 per hour (18+)
- Pay boosted by a share of tips and extra rewards for great performance
- 70% off meals on duty
- Plenty of scope to show your talent and develop as a key team member
- Various part time shifts available, including days, evenings and weekends
- 10-30 Hours per week
- A package of lifestyle benefits
- All the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- Well presented and a confident communicator with an eye for detail
- Committed to achieving success as part of a team
- Driven to provide the best possible guest experience
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Able to work both bar & restaurant days and evenings including weekends
- Can reliably manage the commute
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous experience and knowledge of hospitality operations including working the bar is essential.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding role... apply now:
Where you'll work:
The Holly Blue
Located on the A30 on the outskirts of Basingstoke, The Holly Blue is the perfect example of a traditional country pub.
Built in the style of a Hampshire farmhouse with attached barn, the pub is named after the Holly Blue butterfly, a beautiful and very identifiable butterfly. Not to be confused with the Common blue, Chalkhill blue, large blue or small blue, the Holly Blue butterfly can sometimes be sighted in Beggarwood Park which adjoins the pub between April and September.
We’re dog friendly as well, as every great pub should be, with a large garden, ideal for those long summer days when you don’t have a care in the world!
Roaring log fires, oak beams and quality food complete the picture, providing a cosy interior and dining experience when the longer winter nights set in.
Find out More