Bar & Waiting Team
Job Type: Pub – Bar & Restaurant (On Stage)
Location: Empress of Blandings
Part Time - Immediate start
Impressive Empress - at Copythorne
Named after the Earl of Emsworth’s prize winning Berkshire pig, the Empress of Blandings, with over 350 pictures and paintings of pigs adorning its walls, sits on the edge of the New Forest, close to the Southampton. The pub is the only building that is a member of the PG Wodehouse society and the Inn-sign is the only Hall & Woodhouse pub sign where the company name is spelt ‘Wodehouse’. With plenty of outside seating for the summer, as well as a roaring fire for the winter months, the pub is busy all year around.
We are building our team ahead of the busy season and have full and part time positions available for an immediate start.......
As part of team Empress you will receive:
- Pay up to £8.91 per hour, boosted by a share of tips
- A warm and friendly welcome and a great fun team
- 70% off meals on duty
- Plenty of scope to show your talent and develop as a key team member
- Part time hours including evenings and weekends, 20-30 hrs
- A range of lifestyle benefits
- All the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- Committed and willing to support team colleagues
- Well presented and confident with an eye for detail
- Able to work shifts including evenings and weekends
- Driven to provide the best possible guest experience
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is an advantage. Due to the location access to independent transport would be useful too!
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding role... apply now:
Where you'll work:
Empress of Blandings
A New Forest country pub with literary connections
Nestled on the edge of the New Forest National Park and named after P.G Wodehouse’s creation - the Earl of Emsworth’s prize-winning Berkshire pig - the Empress of Blandings is the perfect pit stop for your countryside adventures. And located just off the A31, it is an excellent place to meet for a meal before or after exploring the National Park.
With a menu full of pub classics, regularly changing specials and perfect Sunday Roasts, it’s got everything covered; all washed down with a pint of draught Badger Beer from Dorset. And when the sun does shine, their outside terrace is the perfect place to relax, unwind and watch the world go by.
Find out More