Bar & Waiting Team
Job Type: Pub – Bar & Restaurant (On Stage)
Location: Hall & Woodhouse Bath
Full & Part Time - Iconic Venue Central Bath
Fantastic Bar & Restaurant
As a former auction house, built in the 1960s by Phillips Auctioneers, this extraordinary café-bar-dining room has become a part of Bath’s architectural and culinary history. With a sun-lit dining room, a rooftop terrace bar and the best (forgive our immodesty) bar in the West Country, it’s a place for every occasion. With an open kitchen and service over three floors it's an awesome place to work. We are gearing up now and are boosting our front of house team ahead of the party season......
As part of team H&W Bath you will receive
- Pay £9.50 per hour (18+)
- £7.00 per hour for under 18's, with restricted duties
- Pay boosted by a a share of tips and extra rewards for great performance
- Flexible full or part time hours
- A full package of lifestyle benefits
- The chance to work in one of the best venues in the city
- Plenty of scope to develop your skills and to progress
- A friendly welcome and all the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- Well presented and a confident communicator with an eye for detail
- Happiest when achieving success as part of a team
- Driven to provide the best possible guest experience
- Available to work various day and evening shifts including weekends
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is an advantage.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of yourself, enjoy teamwork and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding role... apply now:
Where you'll work:
Hall & Woodhouse Bath
A landmark Bath café, bar and dining room - the place to be.
As a former auction house, built in the 1960s by Phillips Auctioneers, this extraordinary café-bar-dining room has become a part of Bath’s architectural and culinary history. With a sun-lit dining room, a rooftop terrace bar and the best (forgive our immodesty) bar in the West Country, it’s a place for every occasion.
Designed around the Woodhouse family’s enthusiasms (racing and cricket), their family home (with a grand dining room, drawing room, potting shed and pantry) and the family’s Dorset Brewery (featuring a copper bar and recreating the brewing copper en route to the loos), Hall & Woodhouse Bath really is something to behold. In fact, Vogue listed it as one of the top ten places you must visit in Bath. Who are we to disagree?
Find out More