Kitchen Assistant - KP
Job Type: Pub – Kitchen
Location: Hall & Woodhouse Bath
Immediate Start - Plenty of Hours
Iconic Bar & Restaurant - Central Bath
As a former auction house, built in the 1960s by Phillips Auctioneers, this extraordinary café-bar-dining room has become a part of Bath’s architectural and culinary history. With a sun-lit dining room, a rooftop terrace bar and the best (forgive our immodesty) bar in the West Country, it’s a place for every occasion. With an open kitchen serving three floors it's an awesome place to work. We are building our kitchen team now ahead of the busy season and have a vacancy for an experienced KP\Kitchen Assistant..........
As part of team Bath you will receive:
- Pay up to £8.91 per hour plus a share of tips
- A warm welcome from a friendly team that values your contribution
- Lots of scope to show your talent and develop your skills
- Job security with a permanent contract in a high profile premium kitchen
- Consistent shifts and hours
- A good work life balance with 5 days working
- Additional lifestyle benefits
- 70% off meals on duty
- All the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- Confident and committed with an eye for detail
- A great team player who can support others under pressure
- Familiar with the KA\KP role in professional kitchen operations
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- A person who takes pride in your work
- Available to work lots of shifts including evenings and weekends
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards achievement
Previous experience and knowledge of the role in a busy kitchen is required.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding kitchen... apply now:
Where you'll work:
Hall & Woodhouse Bath
A landmark Bath café, bar and dining room - the place to be.
As a former auction house, built in the 1960s by Phillips Auctioneers, this extraordinary café-bar-dining room has become a part of Bath’s architectural and culinary history. With a sun-lit dining room, a rooftop terrace bar and the best (forgive our immodesty) bar in the West Country, it’s a place for every occasion.
Designed around the Woodhouse family’s enthusiasms (racing and cricket), their family home (with a grand dining room, drawing room, potting shed and pantry) and the family’s Dorset Brewery (featuring a copper bar and recreating the brewing copper en route to the loos), Hall & Woodhouse Bath really is something to behold. In fact, Vogue listed it as one of the top ten places you must visit in Bath. Who are we to disagree?
Find out More