Bar & Waiting Team
Job Type: Pub – Bar & Restaurant (On Stage)
Location: The Beach House
Full or Part Time Hours
Beautiful seafront hotel & pub restaurant
The Grade II listed Beach House was built in 1897 for Alexander Siemens (who created the world’s first public electricity supply at Godalming) as a summer house for his family. Formerly known as Westover Hall, Hall & Woodhouse renamed it ‘The Beach House’ in 2012. Built in the Arts and Crafts style it was once judged the most luxurious residence on England’s south coast. With fantastic raised patio areas and extensive gardens the pub also boasts over 200 outside covers and affords great views across to the Isle of Wight. We are boosting our front of house team ahead of the party season and have part or full time hours available.
As part of team Beach House you will receive:
- Pay of £9.50 per hour (18+)
- £7.00 per hour, under 18's with restricted duties
- Pay boosted by a share of tips
- Full or part time hours available
- 70% off meals on duty
- Plenty of scope to show your talent and develop as a key team member
- Excellent job security and working conditions
- A good work life balance with flexible full or part time hours to suit you
- A full range of lifestyle benefits
- All the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- Well presented and confident with an eye for detail
- Committed and willing to support team colleagues
- Driven to provide the best possible guest experience
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Available to work day, evening and weekend shifts, and reliably manage the commute
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is an advantage.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding role... apply now:
Where you'll work:
The Beach House
A beautiful coastal inn with views of the Isle of Wight
Since being built in 1897, the Beach House has welcomed and entertained locals and visitors to the New Forest and its beautiful surrounding coastline. It is almost beyond description – it has to be seen.
With 14 beautiful en-suite bedrooms and unrivalled views across the Solent to the Isle of Wight, this unique Grade II listed Arts and Crafts beach-side manor is a truly wonderful place to take in the coast. Its expansive terraces, extensive gardens, country house feel and lovely coastal walks make the Beach House a must on any visit to the area.
Find out More