Black Swan - Superb Location Close to Gatwick
Located just 1 mile from the M23 and Pease Pottage services, the Black Swan is the perfect example of a quality and friendly English pub. Family friendly with a large garden, function room, great food, drinks and coffee, a cosy bar and roaring fires, the Black Swan has been recently refurbished and is the perfect place to relax and unwind. The pub, which dates back to the 19th century, had its name changed in the 1980s to ‘The James King’ by its then owners, King & Barnes brewery, but when Hall & Woodhouse acquired King & Barnes in 2001 they reinstated the ‘Black Swan’ as the name. We are building our front of house team ahead of a busy season - full time, part time seasonal and permanent contracts available now for an immediate start....
As part of team Black Swan you will receive:
- Pay up to £8.91 per hour
- A share of tips
- Plenty of scope to show your talent and develop as a key team member
- Permanent or seasonal contract, full or part time shifts available
- A good work life balance with 5 days working
- 70% off meals on duty
- All the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- Well presented and a confident communicator with an eye for detail
- Committed to achieving success together
- Driven to provide the best possible guest experience
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is an advantage.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding role... apply now:
Where you'll work:
The Black Swan
A Sussex country pub for weary commuters
Located just one mile from the M23 (though you’d never know it), the Black Swan is the perfect example of a friendly Sussex village pub. It has a large garden, roaring fires, a lovely dining room and a cosy bar. These, combined with the quality of its food offer, its range of award-winning Badger Beers from Dorset and delicious artisan coffee, make the Black Swan the perfect place to come together, relax and unwind.
So whether you’re looking to escape the hustle and bustle of the city, celebrate with friends and family, or break your journey to and from Brighton in a lovely environment, make sure you pay this pub a visit.
Find out More