Stunning Pub Hotel - Fabulous Spot
Situated on the banks of the river Avon, just outside the city of Bath, with views of the picturesque countryside, the Boathouse is the perfect example of a traditional English country pub. The pub joined the Hall & Woodhouse family in 2017 and has recently undergone an extensive refurbishment. The beautiful garden runs alongside the river, offering the perfect location to relax.. We are gearing up and building our front of house team with full\part time positions available now......
As a part of Team Boathouse you will receive:
- Pay from £9.50 per hour (18+)
- £7.00 per hour under 18's with restricted duties
- Pay boosted by a share of tips and extra rewards for great performance
- Great job security with a permanent contract and consistent full time hours
- A full package of lifestyle benefits
- 70% off meals on duty
- Chance to work in one of the best venues in Bath
- A friendly welcome and plenty of scope to develop your skills
- Opportunity to advance and move your career on
- All the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- Well presented and a confident communicator with an eye for detail
- Committed to achieving success together
- Focused to provide the best possible guest experience
- Able to reliably manage the commute to the Boathouse, days, evenings and weekends
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is an advantage.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding role... apply now:
Where you'll work:
A riverside inn on the outskirts of Bath
Located just outside Bath, with sweeping views of the countryside beyond, the Boathouse nestles on the banks of the River Avon - a breath-taking spot to soak up the Somerset scenery. There’s a beautiful riverside garden with plenty of seating where you can relax and unwind in the sun. And in the winter, you can cosy up in your own little nook and enjoy the charming, traditional pub atmosphere whilst still gazing out over the Avon.
If you’d like to extend your visit (and you will) or make your time in Bath that extra bit special, you can make a base in one of their nine en-suite bedrooms - most of which come with beautiful riverside views.
Find out More