Magnificent Riverside Pub - Bath
Situated on the banks of the river Avon, just outside the city of Bath, with views of the picturesque countryside, the Boathouse is the perfect example of a traditional English country pub. The pub joined the Hall & Woodhouse family in 2017 and has recently undergone an extensive refurbishment. The beautiful garden runs alongside the river, offering the perfect location to relax. We are building our bar and waiting team now ahead of the summer and have full or part time hours available now!
As part of team Boathouse you will receive:
- Pay up to £8.91 per hour
- Pay boosted by a share of tips and extra rewards for exceptional performance
- 70% off meals on duty
- Full or part time hours available
- A full package of lifestyle benefits
- Chance to work in an awesome business with a fun and friendly team
- A warm welcome and plenty of scope to develop your skills
- All the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- Well presented and a confident communicator with an eye for detail
- Committed to achieving success together
- Focused to provide the best possible guest experience
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Able to commute to the Boathouse for day, evening and weekend shifts
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is an advantage.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding role... apply now:
Where you'll work:
A riverside inn on the outskirts of Bath
Located just outside Bath, with sweeping views of the countryside beyond, the Boathouse nestles on the banks of the River Avon - a breath-taking spot to soak up the Somerset scenery. There’s a beautiful riverside garden with plenty of seating where you can relax and unwind in the sun. And in the winter, you can cosy up in your own little nook and enjoy the charming, traditional pub atmosphere whilst still gazing out over the Avon.
If you’d like to extend your visit (and you will) or make your time in Bath that extra bit special, you can make a base in one of their nine en-suite bedrooms - most of which come with beautiful riverside views.
Find out More