Beautiful Pub with Rooms
Situated on the banks of the river Avon, just outside the city of Bath, with views of the picturesque countryside, the Boathouse is the perfect example of a traditional English country pub. The pub joined the Hall & Woodhouse family in 2017 and has recently undergone an extensive refurbishment. The beautiful garden runs alongside the river, offering the perfect location to relax. We have an opening for an experienced Head Chef with inspirational leadership skills to work together with the General Manager to fulfil the potential of the Boathouse and it's wonderful friendly team.
Your rewards As Head Chef at the Boathouse:
- A sensible work life balance with 5 days working, consistent hours and excellent conditions
- A salary of £35,000 per year
- Extra rewards for outstanding performance and a full package of lifestyle benefits
- Job security and career development opportunities
- All the support you need to succeed
- The chance to lead a fabulous team in an awesome business
APPLY IF YOU ARE:
- A highly organized Head Chef with experience in branded high volume service
- A serious chef that cares - who is driven and determined to achieve excellence together
- Able to work to precise specifications for cooking and presentation
- An inspirational leader able to influence and develop your kitchen team to achieve their best
- A chef that enjoys the buzz of a busy service and the spotlight of a premium kitchen
- Able to follow and enforce food safety and hygiene standards
- Looking for a chef job that offers security and long term prospects
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous experience and knowledge of leading operations in a managed pub or restaurant service is essential. If you share our hospitality DNA and have the skills, drive and commitment to produce consistent high quality, to specification, apply today.
Where you'll work:
A riverside inn on the outskirts of Bath
Located just outside Bath, with sweeping views of the countryside beyond, the Boathouse nestles on the banks of the River Avon - a breath-taking spot to soak up the Somerset scenery. There’s a beautiful riverside garden with plenty of seating where you can relax and unwind in the sun. And in the winter, you can cosy up in your own little nook and enjoy the charming, traditional pub atmosphere whilst still gazing out over the Avon.
If you’d like to extend your visit (and you will) or make your time in Bath that extra bit special, you can make a base in one of their nine en-suite bedrooms - most of which come with beautiful riverside views.
Find out More