MAGNIFICENT RIVERSIDE PUB - BATH
Situated on the banks of the river Avon, just outside the city of Bath, with views of the picturesque countryside, the Boathouse is the perfect example of a traditional English country pub. The pub joined the Hall & Woodhouse family in 2017 and has recently undergone an extensive refurbishment. The beautiful garden runs alongside the river, offering the perfect location to relax. It's an awesome place to work, and easy to get to just near the park and ride. We are building our kitchen team now ahead of the party season and have a vacancy for an experienced KP\Kitchen Assistant..........
As part of team Boathouse you will receive:
- Pay up to £9.50 per hour based on experience
- Pay boosted by a share of tips and extra rewards for great performance
- A warm welcome from a friendly team that values your contribution
- Lots of scope to show your talent and develop your skills, to train as a chef if that appeals?
- Job security with a permanent contract in a high profile premium kitchen
- Consistent shifts and hours
- A good work life balance with 5 days working, full or part time
- Additional lifestyle benefits
- 70% off meals on duty
- All the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- Confident and committed with an eye for detail
- A great team player who can support others under pressure
- Familiar with the KA\KP role in professional kitchen operations
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- A person who takes pride in your work
- Able to reliably manage the commute to the Boathouse
- Available to work a minimum of 20 hours including evenings and weekends
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards achievement
Previous experience and knowledge of the role in a busy kitchen is an advantage but full training can be given.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of yourself, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding kitchen... apply now:
Where you'll work:
A riverside inn on the outskirts of Bath
Located just outside Bath, with sweeping views of the countryside beyond, the Boathouse nestles on the banks of the River Avon - a breath-taking spot to soak up the Somerset scenery. There’s a beautiful riverside garden with plenty of seating where you can relax and unwind in the sun. And in the winter, you can cosy up in your own little nook and enjoy the charming, traditional pub atmosphere whilst still gazing out over the Avon.
If you’d like to extend your visit (and you will) or make your time in Bath that extra bit special, you can make a base in one of their nine en-suite bedrooms - most of which come with beautiful riverside views.
Find out More