Great opportunity in the town
Located on the outskirts of Blandford Forum in the maltings of our old brewery, the Brewery Tap is steeped in history and the perfect place to sample our unique, characterful beers. You’ll also discover great food, with everything from breakfast, brunch and lighter bites to more hearty dishes, like our award-winning Steak & Tangle Foot Pie, which is almost as legendary as the Tangle Foot beer we use in it. We are building ahead of the busy summer and have an opening in for an AM to help lead our small and friendly team - with an immediate start.
As an AM with Team Tap you will receive:
- Pay of £9.15 per hour
- A great package of lifestyle benefits - and rewards for exceptional performance
- A share of tips
- Plenty of scope to show your talent and develop as a key team member
- Excellent job security and career progression
- 70% off meals on duty
- A good work life balance with 5 days working
- All the support you need to succeed
- Live in accommodation at £58.52 if required, subject to availability
Apply if you are:
- Organized, approachable and able to take responsibility
- Able to ensure that the site cash, security and safety procedures are followed
- Well presented and confident with an eye for detail
- Committed and willing to support the GM in developing the skills of team colleagues
- Driven to provide the best possible guest experience
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous supervisory experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is an advantage, access to independent transport would be helpful too. If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, and thrive in a team - this exciting and rewarding high profile role is just for you... apply today.
Where you'll work:
Enjoy award-winning Badger Beer from its historic Dorset source
Situated in the Victorian Maltings of our own Brewery in the heart of Dorset, the Brewery Tap is as charming and characterful as the beers we brew here. Filled with precious artefacts and treasures from our family’s history, it’s the perfect place to sample our award-winning Badger Beers (or a fresh coffee and a slice of cake, if that’s more your thing).
As well as our award-winning and small batch beers, you can also enjoy our delicious (and often beer-infused) food; serving breakfasts, brunches, lighter bites and heartier dishes (like our award-winning Steak and Tangle Foot pie). It really doesn’t get much better than this.
Find out More