Brewery Tap - Blandford HQ
Located on the outskirts of Blandford Forum in the maltings of our old brewery, the Brewery Tap is steeped in history and the perfect place to sample our unique, characterful beers. You’ll also discover great food, with everything from breakfast, brunch and lighter bites to more hearty dishes, like our award-winning Steak & Tangle Foot Pie, which is almost as legendary as the Tangle Foot beer we use in it. We are building for the season now and have vacancy for a part time bar & waiting team member - with an immediate start.
As part of team Tap you will receive:
- Pay up to £8.91 per hour
- A share of tips
- Plenty of scope to show your talent and develop as a key team member
- Excellent job security and working conditions
- A good work life balance with part time hours 25-30 per week
- A range of lifestyle benefits
- All the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- Well presented and a confident communicator with an eye for detail
- Committed to achieving success together
- Driven to provide the best possible guest experience
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Available to work evening and Saturday shifts
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is an advantage.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding role... apply now:
Where you'll work:
Enjoy award-winning Badger Beer from its historic Dorset source
Situated in the Victorian Maltings of our own Brewery in the heart of Dorset, the Brewery Tap is as charming and characterful as the beers we brew here. Filled with precious artefacts and treasures from our family’s history, it’s the perfect place to sample our award-winning Badger Beers (or a fresh coffee and a slice of cake, if that’s more your thing).
As well as our award-winning and small batch beers, you can also enjoy our delicious (and often beer-infused) food; serving breakfasts, brunches, lighter bites and heartier dishes (like our award-winning Steak and Tangle Foot pie). It really doesn’t get much better than this.
Find out More