Fabulous Cranberry Farm - Heart of Cranbrook
Part of the Hall & Woodhouse family of exceptional community food pubs and situated in the heart of Cranbrook within easy reach of Exeter, the Cranberry Farm is the perfect example of a traditional pub. Built in 2017 in the style of a Devon farmhouse with attached barn, the pub is the only building on the Cranbrook development with chimneys, in order to service its beautiful open fireplaces. With a beautiful terraced garden, as well as regular events, the Cranberry Farm really is a pub for all seasons and occasions. We are building ahead of the busy summer and have full or part time positions for experienced bar and waiting team available, for an immediate start......
As part of Team Cranberry you will receive:
- Pay up to £8.91 per hour
- 70% off meals on duty
- Pay boosted by a share of tips
- Plenty of scope to show your talent and develop as a key team member
- Great job security with career development at the core
- A good work life balance with 5 days working, various shifts available
- A full range of lifestyle benefits
- All the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- Well presented and a confident communicator with an eye for detail
- Committed to achieving success together
- Driven to provide the best possible guest experience
- Able to work day, evening and weekend shifts
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- A good leader able to inspire and support colleagues
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent, in an awesome place to work
Previous experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is an advantage.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding role... apply now:
Where you'll work:
A Devon country pub in the heart of Cranbrook
Adorned in the colour of cranberries and the red Devon soil, Cranberry Farm is a re-creation of a traditional Devon farmhouse. Its beautiful barn offers an ideal setting to relax and unwind in all seasons. In autumn and winter the high ceilings, oak beams, warm flagstone and brick floors and the roaring open fireplaces make it the perfect place to settle in for the evening. While in spring and summer the broad terraced garden offers a picturesque spot to enjoy the sunshine, catch up, and watch the world go by.
Fun fact: whilst there are no cranberry farms in the area (or indeed in England), the residents of Cranbrook are affectionately known as ‘Cranberries’, so the original name of the pub was changed from Cranbrook Farm to Cranberry Farm.
Find out More