An exciting opportunity exists for a Maintenance Electrician to join our engineering team, based at the Brewery in Blandford.
Reporting to the site manager, you will work within a small engineering team. Along with workshop based tasks there will be project based and continuous improvement work, due to the ongoing investment in our packaging facility.
As part of our Engineering Team you can expect:
- Salary of up to £34,000 pa
- A full package of lifestyle benefits
- Chance to join a progressive and inclusive team in an awesome business
- Excellent opportunity to shine and move your career on
- A good work life balance
- Great job security and all the support you need to succeed
This role will suit someone with previous electrical experience, maintaining 3 phase electrical systems and electrical compliance standards. There is a double day shift pattern Monday to Friday, with a callout rota for out of hour’s breakdowns.
You will be working on a mixture of reactive and pre-planned maintenance tasks, on a range of equipment, including a 150HL Brewhouse, fermentation farm, glass bottle packaging line, kegging and cask racking, site utilities including state of the art water purification plant. Specifically:
- Diagnosing and repairing electrical problems in commercial and domestic electrical systems, including fault-finding, rewiring, and monitoring
- Conducting routine maintenance and testing on commercial and domestic electrical systems, and ensure installations are to manufacturer standards, including Fixed electrical, RCD, PAT, EML’s and remedial actions
- Working independently to find and present faults and concerns in electrical systems without receiving explicit direction
- Install electrical systems to 18th edition wiring regulations.
- Provide professional assessments and advice for customers
Essential skills and experience required:
- Working knowledge of PLC’s including Siemens HMI
- IEE regulations, City & Guilds 2360 and 2382 qualifications, and inspection and testing certificate (2391)
- Demonstrate familiarity with NICEIC requirements
- Installation of cable containment, SWA conduit etc.
- Familiarity with installation of DB boards single and 3 phase
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication
- Customer Service Skills
- Installation of SWA i.e. distribution boards
- Demonstrates high level of personal organization and initiative
- Ensure good quality workmanship upholding company standards, compliant with building codes and safety requirements
If you have the what's needed to be successful in this role, then we would love to hear from you.
Applications close Sunday 16th May 2021