General Manager - Amazing Pub
Job Type: Pub – Management
Location: Hall & Woodhouse Portishead
Salary £45-50K + bonus + benefits
Amazing H&W Portishead
Hall & Woodhouse Portishead has to be seen to be believed. Constructed out of 28 shipping containers the building has won CAMRA’s prestigious pub design award. No matter what the occasion Hall & Woodhouse is perfect..
The building is split into sections over two floors. Downstairs you’ll find the Bar, the heart of any great pub, the Pantry with long bench style seating for a more relaxed experience and the common room with soft seating and roaring fires. Moving upstairs is the dining room with its open kitchen and spectacular views over the marina.
We are seeking a big personality to lead our wonderful team in developing the huge potential of this unique and totally amazing high energy business.
- Up to £50K salary + bonus + comprehensive benefits package
- Lead an awesome hospitality business
- Highly achievable bonus scheme
- Recognition, we value and appreciate every individual
- Excellent job security and career progression
- All the support you need to succeed
Be part of something very special, apply if you are:
- Able to lead and inspire the team
- Knowledgeable about quality food and drink with an eye for detail
- A strategic thinker with a proven record of business development within a branded context
- Diligent about ensuring that routine procedures are followed
- Well presented with good judgement and an analytical approach to problem solving
- Able to commit to support the RM in developing H&W Portishead and its team to their full potential
- Driven to develop and maintain a perfect guest journey
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards ambition, commitment and talent
Previous experience and knowledge of leading managed hospitality operations with a busy food profile is essential. If you have the skills, drive and commitment to thrive in this busy, exciting and rewarding role apply today.
Knowledge, skills and attributes required:
- Inspirational leadership
- A minimum of 3 years experience in charge of a premium food led pub business
- A proven record of business development
The following is a major advantage:
- Recent experience and knowledge of the Hospitality landscape in the local area
benefits you'll get:
- Excellent bonus scheme and full range of lifestyle benefits
- Be appreciated as the leader of a stunning H&W business
Where you'll work:
Hall & Woodhouse Portishead
An iconic quayside pub on the Somerset coast
Built on the site of the old Albright & Wilson phosphorus works, Hall & Woodhouse Portishead is a three-years-in-the-making design masterpiece. Constructed from 28 shipping containers, this quayside pub-restaurant won CAMRA’s prestigious new pub design award.
Split into sections over two floors, with a bar, pantry and common room downstairs and a separate dining room upstairs, this versatile haunt is a great place to meet up with family and friends or host any special occasion, whist taking in the stunning views across the marina.
Find out More