Great Opportunity - to shape the next generation
Hall & Woodhouse is an independent family brewer that owns and operates over 190 premium public houses across the South. Our state of the art Dorset brewery is renowned for its award-winning Badger ales. Established on the same site in Blandford in 1777 we are passionate about delivering our purpose of “making people’s day, and "enriching our communities", through a unique blend of the best traditional values and a progressive approach to business. To help us to deliver our strategic vision we are recruiting for an interim Head of Chef Development.... Could that be you?
The role will be primarily focused on leading our Kitchen Academy, mapping and overseeing the training and development our chefs on a career pathway from novice to Head.
Your rewards as Head of Chef Development:
- Initial 12 months contract
- Salary £40k - £50k inclusive of car allowance (£6k), depending on
- Full range of lifestyle benefits
- To be a key part of shaping the future of our kitchen teams
- Based in the heart of our operations at the Brewery Development kitchen
- All the support and resources you need to succeed
What you'll need to apply:
- Recent experience of working at Head Chef level
- Experience within pub / casual dining brands (centralized spec menus)
- Experience of working with various kitchen management styles and structures
- Proven experience of designing and delivering effective chef training
- Be confident and adept in delivering training to groups, both face to face and digitally
- A proven track record of developing chefs at different levels
- A current driving license as although the role is based predominantly in Blandford, Dorset, there will be the need to visit chefs in our pubs
If you have the skills, drive and commitment to thrive in this busy, exciting and fabulously rewarding role apply today.