Job Type: Pub – Bar & Restaurant (On Stage)
Location: The Holly Blue
Fabulous New Pub
HOLLY BLUE - BEST VENUE IN TOWN
Located on the A30 just off M3 Jct 7 on the outskirts of Basingstoke, The Holly Blue is the perfect reflection of a traditional country pub. Completed in 2020 the new build is in the style of a Hampshire farmhouse, the Holly Blue is a premium food pub restaurant and the latest addition to the managed H&W family. Dog friendly, as every great pub should be, the Holly Blue occupies a commanding position at the gateway to a growing new community. We have a vacancy for a career minded full time Assistant Manager to boost our leadership team ahead of the party season.....
As AM with Team Holly Blue you will receive:
- Pay of £9.80 per hour
- Extra rewards for exceptional performance
- Pay boosted by a share of tips
- 70% off meals on duty
- A full package of lifestyle benefits
- Plenty of scope to show your talent and progress
- The chance to be part of the success of a stunning new business
- A good work life balance with 5 days working
- All the support you need to succeed on your path to GM
Apply if you are:
- Organized, approachable and able to take responsibility
- Able to ensure that the site payment, security and safety procedures are followed
- Well presented and confident with an eye for detail
- Committed and willing to support the GM in developing the skills of team colleagues
- Driven to provide the best possible guest experience
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about your career in hospitality
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous supervisory experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is a major advantage. If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of yourself, and thrive in a team - this exciting and rewarding role is just for you... apply today.
Knowledge, skills and attributes required:
- Able to help lead and inspire team members
- A good knowledge of food and beverage operations
- Guest focus with Hospitality in your DNA
benefits you'll get:
- Share of tips
- Discounted Food
- A great fun environment
Where you'll work:
The Holly Blue
Located on the A30 on the outskirts of Basingstoke, The Holly Blue is the perfect example of a traditional country pub.
Built in the style of a Hampshire farmhouse with attached barn, the pub is named after the Holly Blue butterfly, a beautiful and very identifiable butterfly. Not to be confused with the Common blue, Chalkhill blue, large blue or small blue, the Holly Blue butterfly can sometimes be sighted in Beggarwood Park which adjoins the pub between April and September.
We’re dog friendly as well, as every great pub should be, with a large garden, ideal for those long summer days when you don’t have a care in the world!
Roaring log fires, oak beams and quality food complete the picture, providing a cosy interior and dining experience when the longer winter nights set in.
Find out More