General Manager - Stunning New Food Pub
Job Type: Pub – Management
Location: The Holly Blue
Business Development - Salary £50K + bonus + benefits
Simply Sensational Holly Blue
Located on the A30 just off M3 Jct 7 on the outskirts of Basingstoke, The Holly Blue is the perfect reflection of a traditional country pub.
Completed in 2020 the new build is in the style of a Hampshire farmhouse, the Holly Blue is a premium food pub restaurant and the latest addition to the managed H&W family. Dog friendly, as every great pub should be, the Holly Blue occupies a commanding position at the gateway to a growing new community. Guest facilities include sumptuous snugs, excellent high capacity dining areas, a large garden, log fires, oak beams and quality food to compliment H&W award winning beers.
We are seeking a big personality to lead our wonderful team in developing the huge potential of this brand new and totally amazing high energy business.
- £50K salary + bonus + comprehensive benefits package
- Lead an awesome hospitality business
- Highly achievable bonus scheme
- Recognition, we value and appreciate every individual
- Excellent job security and career progression
- All the support you need to succeed
Be part of something very special, apply if you are:
- Able to lead and inspire the team
- Knowledgeable about quality food and drink with an eye for detail
- A strategic thinker with a proven record of business development within a branded context
- Diligent about ensuring that routine procedures are followed
- Well presented with good judgement and an analytical approach to problem solving
- Able to commit to support the RM in developing the Holly Blue and its team to their full potential
- Driven to develop and maintain a perfect guest journey
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards ambition, commitment and talent
Previous experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is essential. If you share our values and have the skills, drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding role apply today.
Knowledge, skills and attributes required:
- Inspirational leadership
- A minimum of 3 years experience in charge of a premium food led business
- A proven record of business development
The following is a major advantage:
- A sound current knowledge of the Hospitality scene in the Hampshire area
- Experience in new openings, managing startup and early growth
benefits you'll get:
- Excellent bonus scheme and full range of lifestyle benefits
- Be appreciated as the leader of one of H&W flagship businesses
Where you'll work:
The Holly Blue
Located on the A30 on the outskirts of Basingstoke, The Holly Blue is the perfect example of a traditional country pub.
Built in the style of a Hampshire farmhouse with attached barn, the pub is named after the Holly Blue butterfly, a beautiful and very identifiable butterfly. Not to be confused with the Common blue, Chalkhill blue, large blue or small blue, the Holly Blue butterfly can sometimes be sighted in Beggarwood Park which adjoins the pub between April and September.
We’re dog friendly as well, as every great pub should be, with a large garden, ideal for those long summer days when you don’t have a care in the world!
Roaring log fires, oak beams and quality food complete the picture, providing a cosy interior and dining experience when the longer winter nights set in.
Find out More