Newly opened - fabulous food pub
Located on the A30 just off M3 Jct 7 on the outskirts of Basingstoke, The Holly Blue is the perfect reflection of a traditional country pub. Completed in 2020 the new build is in the style of a Hampshire farmhouse, the Holly Blue is a premium food pub restaurant and the latest addition to the managed H&W family. Dog friendly, as every great pub should be, the Holly Blue occupies a commanding position at the gateway to a growing new community. We are building our team ahead of the busy season with full time hours available now for an experienced KP\Assistant to join our kitchen on an initial contract until the end of September.
As part of team Holly Blue you will receive:
- Pay up to £8.91 per hour plus a share of tips
- A warm welcome from a friendly team that values your contribution
- Plenty of scope to show your talent and develop your skills
- An initial contract through to the end of September
- Full time hours including weekends and evenings
- A full range of lifestyle benefits
- All the support you need to succeed
- Live in at a cost of £58.52 per week (subject to availability)
Apply if you are:
- Confident and committed with an eye for detail
- A great team player who can support others under pressure
- Familiar with the KA\KP role in professional kitchen operations
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- A person who takes pride in your work
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards achievement
Previous experience and knowledge of the role in a busy kitchen is required.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding kitchen... apply now:
Where you'll work:
The Holly Blue
Located on the A30 on the outskirts of Basingstoke, The Holly Blue is the perfect example of a traditional country pub.
Built in the style of a Hampshire farmhouse with attached barn, the pub is named after the Holly Blue butterfly, a beautiful and very identifiable butterfly. Not to be confused with the Common blue, Chalkhill blue, large blue or small blue, the Holly Blue butterfly can sometimes be sighted in Beggarwood Park which adjoins the pub between April and September.
We’re dog friendly as well, as every great pub should be, with a large garden, ideal for those long summer days when you don’t have a care in the world!
Roaring log fires, oak beams and quality food complete the picture, providing a cosy interior and dining experience when the longer winter nights set in.
Find out More