A Superb Country Pub
Located just outside the town of Horsham or the edge of rolling Sussex countryside, the Hornbrook joined the Hall & Woodhouse family in 2001 when the company acquired Horsham brewer King & Barnes. A great example of a classic traditional English pub with a large garden which makes the pub glorious in the summer and during the darker, colder winter months the cosy interior with roaring log fires, flagstone floors and oak beams, really comes into its own. We are recruiting now ahead of the busy season require an Assistant Manager to help lead our wonderful team.
As AM with Team Hornbrook you will receive:
- Pay at £9.15 per hour
- Full package of lifestyle benefits - and rewards for exceptional performance
- A share of tips
- Plenty of scope to show your talent and develop as a key team member
- Excellent job security and career progression
- A good work life balance with 5 days working
- All the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- Organized, approachable and able to take responsibility
- Able to ensure that the site cash, security and safety procedures are adhered to
- Well presented and confident with an eye for detail
- Committed and willing to support the GM in developing the skills of colleagues
- Driven to provide the best possible guest experience
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous supervisory experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is an advantage. If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, and thrive in a team - this exciting and rewarding role is just for you... apply today.
Where you'll work:
The Hornbrook Inn
An idyllic Sussex country pub on the outskirts of Horsham
Built in the 1930s on the Horsham to Brighton Road, the Hornbrook Inn is the only pub in Britain so named and whilst it dates back to the pre-Norman dark ages, no one really knows what it means - forever a great British mystery.
A nice example of an English country pub with flagstone floors and oak beams inside and a large garden outside, the Hornbrook serves an extensive menu with traditional pub favourites, regularly changing specials and award-winning Badger Beers from Dorset. A lovely pub for all seasons and occasions.
Find out More