Superb Country Pub
Located just outside the town of Horsham or the edge of rolling Sussex countryside, the Hornbrook joined the Hall & Woodhouse family in 2001 when the company acquired Horsham brewer King & Barnes. A great example of a classic traditional English pub with a large garden which makes the pub glorious in the summer and during the darker, colder winter months the cosy interior with roaring log fires, flagstone floors and oak beams, really comes into its own. We are recruiting now ahead of the busy season and have part or full time hours available.
As part of team Hornbrook you can expect:
- Pay up to £8.91 per hour
- A share of tips
- Plenty of scope to show your talent and develop as a key team member
- Excellent job security and working conditions
- A good work life balance with flexible full or part time hours to suit you
- A full range of lifestyle benefits
- All the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- Well presented and confident with an eye for detail
- Committed and willing to support team colleagues
- Driven to provide the best possible guest experience
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is an advantage.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding role... apply now:
Where you'll work:
The Hornbrook Inn
An idyllic Sussex country pub on the outskirts of Horsham
Built in the 1930s on the Horsham to Brighton Road, the Hornbrook Inn is the only pub in Britain so named and whilst it dates back to the pre-Norman dark ages, no one really knows what it means - forever a great British mystery.
A nice example of an English country pub with flagstone floors and oak beams inside and a large garden outside, the Hornbrook serves an extensive menu with traditional pub favourites, regularly changing specials and award-winning Badger Beers from Dorset. A lovely pub for all seasons and occasions.
Find out More