Convenient Location - Edge of Town
Located just outside the town of Horsham or the edge of rolling Sussex countryside, the Hornbrook joined the Hall & Woodhouse family in 2001 when the company acquired Horsham brewer King & Barnes. A great example of a classic traditional English pub with a large garden which makes the pub glorious in the summer and during the darker, colder winter months the cosy interior with roaring log fires, flagstone floors and oak beams, really comes into its own. We are looking to boost our team ahead of the party season with vacancies in a variety of full and part time front of house roles.....
As a part of Team Hornbrook you will receive:
- Pay from £9.50 per hour (18+)
- £7.00 per hour under 18's with restricted duties
- Pay boosted by a share of tips
- 70% off meals on duty
- Plenty of scope to show your talent and develop as a key team member
- Excellent job security and working conditions
- A good work life balance with five days working, a friendly team and a great place to work
- A full range of lifestyle benefits
- All the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- Well presented and confident with an eye for detail
- Committed and willing to support team colleagues
- Driven to provide the best possible guest experience
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Able to work a mix of day, evening and weekend shifts
- Able to reliably manage the commute to the Hornbrook
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is an advantage.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding role... apply now:
Where you'll work:
The Hornbrook Inn
An idyllic Sussex country pub on the outskirts of Horsham
Built in the 1930s on the Horsham to Brighton Road, the Hornbrook Inn is the only pub in Britain so named and whilst it dates back to the pre-Norman dark ages, no one really knows what it means - forever a great British mystery.
A nice example of an English country pub with flagstone floors and oak beams inside and a large garden outside, the Hornbrook serves an extensive menu with traditional pub favourites, regularly changing specials and award-winning Badger Beers from Dorset. A lovely pub for all seasons and occasions.
Find out More