LOVELY HORNBROOK - A PUB FOR ALL SEASONS
Located just outside the town of Horsham or the edge of rolling Sussex countryside, the Hornbrook joined the Hall & Woodhouse family in 2001 when the company acquired Horsham brewer King & Barnes. A great example of a classic traditional English pub with a large garden which makes the pub glorious in the summer and during the darker, colder winter months the cosy interior with roaring log fires, flagstone floors and oak beams, really comes into its own. Positioned close to all amenities not far from Horsham, and serving fabulous food and beers, the pub attracts locals and visitors from far and wide. An opportunity has arisen for a big personality, working with the additional support of a Business Development Manager, to lead our wonderful team in delivering the huge potential of this totally amazing high energy business.
- £ 30-34K salary + bonus
- A comprehensive package of lifestyle benefits
- Lead an awesome hospitality business
- Highly achievable bonus scheme
- Recognition, we value and appreciate every individual
- Excellent job security and career progression
- All the support you need to succeed
Be part of something very special, apply if you're:
- An inspirational leader
- Knowledgeable about quality food and drink with an eye for detail
- A strategic thinker with a proven record of success within a branded context
- Diligent about ensuring that routine procedures are followed
- Well presented with good judgement and an analytical approach to problem solving
- Able to commit to support the BDM in developing the Hornbrook and team to their full potential
- Driven to develop and maintain a perfect guest journey
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards ambition, commitment and talent
You'll need a minimum of 2 years previous experience and knowledge in charge in a similar role. If you have the skills, drive and commitment to thrive in this exciting and rewarding role apply today.
Where you'll work:
The Hornbrook Inn
An idyllic Sussex country pub on the outskirts of Horsham
Built in the 1930s on the Horsham to Brighton Road, the Hornbrook Inn is the only pub in Britain so named and whilst it dates back to the pre-Norman dark ages, no one really knows what it means - forever a great British mystery.
A nice example of an English country pub with flagstone floors and oak beams inside and a large garden outside, the Hornbrook serves an extensive menu with traditional pub favourites, regularly changing specials and award-winning Badger Beers from Dorset. A lovely pub for all seasons and occasions.
Find out More