Inspirational Hospitality professional looking for the next step?
Located in New Milton, on the edge of the New Forest, the House Martin is a perfect example of a friendly, quality English village pub. Steeped in history it still has a lot of its original features such as traditional oak beams, open fires and flagstone floors. Reporting to and supported by a Business Development Manager, the GM will take responsibility for all day to day operations to maximize the huge potential of this amazing high energy and rewarding business. Do you have what it takes to lead our wonderful team?
Take the next step in your career, apply if you are:
- £31K salary + bonus + comprehensive benefits package
- Lead operations at an awesome hospitality business
- Highly achievable bonus scheme
- Recognition, we value and appreciate every individual
- Excellent job security and career progression
- All the support you need to succeed
- Able to lead and inspire the team
- Knowledgeable about quality food and drink with an eye for detail
- Diligent about ensuring that routine procedures are followed
- Well presented with good judgement and an analytical approach to problem solving
- Able to commit to support the BDM in developing the pub restaurant and its team to their full potential
- Driven to develop and maintain a perfect guest journey
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards ambition, commitment and talent
Previous experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is essential. If you share our values and have the skills, drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding role apply today.
Where you'll work:
The House Martin
A Dorset roadside pub-restaurant minutes from the beach
Named after the House Martin bird (which Shakespeare called ‘the guest of summer’) this laid-back inn is a perfect example of the friendly, traditional English village pub that we all know and love. Originally built in the 1950's by Edward Woodhouse to cater for summer tourists, the House Martin has been extensively refurbished with traditional pub features such as flagstone floors and oak beams for a charming look and feel.
The large and friendly bar is complemented by a barn-style dining area adorned with an array of bird cages hanging from the ceiling. A favourite of visitors and locals alike, the pub is a lovely base to explore the Dorset coast and the New Forest.
Find out More