Lulworth Cove Inn - there's nowhere better!
Set in the Natural World Heritage Site of Lulworth Cove on the Jurassic Coast, the Lulworth Cove Inn is a stunning example of a friendly, quality English pub that we all know and love. Almost 400 years old, the inn was originally a mail stagecoach stop on the road from Wareham to get fresh horses and drop off mail for Lulworth Villagers, later it was a haven for the smugglers who brought ashore French lace, brandy and other contraband to sell to the good citizens of Lulworth, Wool and Bere Regis. We have vacancies for experienced housekeepers to take great care of our guest rooms and facilities.
As part of team lulworth you can expect:
- Pay of up to £9.50 per hour based on experience
- Full or Part time hours
- 70% off meals on duty
- A great package of lifestyle benefits
- A warm welcome from a friendly team that values your contribution
- All the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- Well presented and approachable with an eye for detail
- Committed to achieving success as part of a team
- Able to work shifts including mornings and weekends
- Able to reliably manage the commute to Lulworth Cove
- Driven to provide the best possible guest experience
- An expert housekeeper who takes pride in your work
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous experience and knowledge of housekeeping in hospitality operations is essential. Due to the location access to independent transport would be helpful too.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, and rewarding role... apply now:
Where you'll work:
Lulworth Cove Inn
The perfect Dorset country pub and inn overlooking Lulworth Cove
Originally a stagecoach stop on the road from Wareham (where a horseback postman would drop off mail for Lulworth villagers), this coastal inn is a haven for walkers and tourists alike. The Lulworth Cove Inn is set, poetically, in the World Heritage Site of Lulworth Cove on the Jurassic Coast, with breathtaking trails and must-see sights just a short distance away.
This charming inn evokes all the joyous memories of childhood seaside holidays. The inside is bright and cosy and at the same time, the large terrace, with views of Lulworth, is the perfect place to stop for a while on your way to or from the cliffs or the beach. Winter or summer alike, the Lulworth Cove Inn, with award-winning local Badger Beers on draught, its regularly changing specials and its delicious coffees and cakes is the place to enjoy coastal Dorset at its very best.
Find out More