Lulworth Cove Inn - there's nowhere better!
Set in the Natural World Heritage Site of Lulworth Cove on the Jurassic Coast, the Lulworth Cove Inn is a stunning example of a friendly, quality English pub that we all know and love. Almost 400 years old, the inn was originally a mail stagecoach stop on the road from Wareham to get fresh horses and drop off mail for Lulworth Villagers, later it was a haven for the smugglers who brought ashore French lace, brandy and other contraband to sell to the good citizens of Lulworth, Wool and Bere Regis.
Today you’re guaranteed a warm welcome, we’re family and dog friendly as any great pub should be with a beautiful terrace, wood burners and great food. We are building our team ahead of the busy season with full or part time hours available.
As part of team lulworth you can expect:
- Pay up to £8.91 per hour
- A share of tips
- 70% off meals on duty
- Plenty of scope to show your talent and develop as a key team member
- Excellent job security and working conditions
- A good work life balance with flexible full or part time hours to suit you
- A full range of lifestyle benefits
- A warm and friendly welcome and all the support you need to succeed
apply if you are:
- Well presented and a confident communicator with an eye for detail
- Committed to achieving success together
- Driven to provide the best possible guest experience
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is an advantage. Due to the location access to independent transport would be helpful too.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding role... apply now:
Where you'll work:
Lulworth Cove Inn
The perfect Dorset country pub and inn overlooking Lulworth Cove
Originally a stagecoach stop on the road from Wareham (where a horseback postman would drop off mail for Lulworth villagers), this coastal inn is a haven for walkers and tourists alike. The Lulworth Cove Inn is set, poetically, in the World Heritage Site of Lulworth Cove on the Jurassic Coast, with breathtaking trails and must-see sights just a short distance away.
This charming inn evokes all the joyous memories of childhood seaside holidays. The inside is bright and cosy and at the same time, the large terrace, with views of Lulworth, is the perfect place to stop for a while on your way to or from the cliffs or the beach. Winter or summer alike, the Lulworth Cove Inn, with award-winning local Badger Beers on draught, its regularly changing specials and its delicious coffees and cakes is the place to enjoy coastal Dorset at its very best.
Find out More