Assistant Manager - Live in
Job Type: Pub – Bar & Restaurant (On Stage)
Location: The Old Granary
A landmark Dorset pub-restaurant - reopening soon
Sat directly on the banks of the River Frome, with views over the Purbeck Hills, this beautiful Wareham pub offers a very special place to eat, drink and relax. Loved by locals and tourists alike, the Granary is a charming pub-restaurant and is the hub of the community and the local area, making it an ideal spot to unwind and take in the scenery and a fabulous place to work.
As an AM at the Old Granary you will receive:
- Pay of £9.15 per hour
- A great package of lifestyle benefits - and rewards for exceptional performance
- A share of tips
- Plenty of scope to show your talent and develop as a key team member
- Excellent job security and career progression
- A good work life balance with 5 days working
- All the support you need to succeed
- Live in accommodation at £58.52 if required, subject to availability
Job requirements - apply if you are:
- Organized, approachable and able to take responsibility
- Able to ensure that the site cash, security and safety procedures are adhered to
- Well presented and confident with an eye for detail
- Committed and willing to support the GM in developing the skills of team colleagues
- Driven to provide the best possible guest experience
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous supervisory experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is an advantage, access to independent transport would be helpful too. If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, and thrive in a team - this exciting and rewarding role is just for you... apply today.
Knowledge, skills and attributes required:
- Able to help lead and inspire team members
- A good knowledge of food and beverage operations
benefits you'll get:
- Share of tips
- Discounted Food
- Accommodation can be provided subject to availability
Where you'll work:
The Old Granary
A landmark Dorset pub-restaurant on the River Frome
Sat directly on the banks of the River Frome, with views over the Purbeck Hills, this beautiful Wareham pub offers a very special place to eat, drink and relax. Loved by locals and tourists alike, the Granary is a charming pub-restaurant and is the hub of the community and the local area, making it an ideal spot to unwind and take in the scenery.
Whether you’re enjoying a drink on their first-floor terrace, celebrating with a special meal in their old English brasserie, or meeting for a casual coffee and catch-up in their pantry, there’s somewhere in the Granary for every occasion.
Fun Fact: This pub is one of the most photographed venues in Dorset - used by South West Trains’ advertising.
Find out More