Friendly London pub in Holborn
Part of the Hall & Woodhouse family of traditional London pubs, located in the very heart of Holborn’s legal and media district, the Old Nick has been servicing the needs of lawyers, barristers, advertising executives and media production companies for many years. Originally called the Three Cups, there has been a pub on the site since 1766 and indeed one rumor has it that it was renamed after a local barrister who uses the pub as his ‘chambers’ and accounts for a hefty percentage of the pub’s sales. We are building our team ahead of the party season and have part time vacancies in bar & waiting with an immediate start.
Your rewards as part of the Old Nick team:
- Pay from £10.85 per hour (18+)
- £9.00 per hour under 18's with restricted duties
- Pay boosted by a share of tips and extra rewards for performance
- Great job security and consistent hours with plenty of shifts available
- Plenty of scope to show your talent and develop as a key team member
- Excellent working conditions
- 70% off meals on duty
- A range of lifestyle benefits
- A warm and friendly welcome and all the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- Well presented and confident with an eye for detail
- Committed and willing to support team colleagues
- Able to reliably manage the commute to Holburn
- Driven to provide the best possible guest experience
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Able to work day and evening shifts Mon-Fri, possible occasional Saturday
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is an advantage.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding role... apply now:
Where you'll work:
The Old Nick
A classic London ale house hidden in the heart of Holborn
In the very heart of Holborn’s legal and media district, the Old Nick has been looking after the food and drink needs of lawyers, barristers, advertising executives and media production companies for centuries. Originally called the Three Cups (there has been a pub on the site since 1766) this charming inn was renamed after a local barrister who used the pub as his ‘chambers’ and accounted for a hefty percentage of the pub’s sales.
Recently beautifully refurbished, the Old Nick continues to offer heartfelt hospitality, liquid inspiration and a welcome haven from the rigours of work - as it has done for over 250 years. It serves a wonderful range of drinks (including draught Badger Beers from Dorset) and traditional food in a cosy, fun environment.
Find out More