Bar & Waiting Team
Job Type: Pub – Bar & Restaurant (On Stage)
Location: The Olive Branch
Full Time or Part Time
Fabulous Olive Branch - Wimborne
The sensational Olive Branch in the heart of Wimborne is impressive in every respect. The pub offers guests great food options from the relaxed Pantry to more formal dining in the restaurant with its open kitchen. The Olive Branch caters for breakfast lunch and dinner and has a superb outside terrace and garden - the best in Wimborne. We are building our team now ahead of the busy season and have full and part time contracts available with immediate start through until September.
As part of team olive branch you will receive:
- Pay up to £8.91 per hour
- A share of tips
- Plenty of scope to show your talent and develop as a key team member
- Contract until September
- A good work life balance with 5 days working
- Full or part time hours available
- A full range of lifestyle benefits
- All the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- Well presented and a confident communicator with an eye for detail
- Committed to achieving success together
- Driven to provide the best possible guest experience
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is an advantage.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding role... apply now:
Where you'll work:
The Olive Branch
A historic Dorset pub and dining room in the heart of Wimborne
Housed in a Grade II listed building (and home to 12 white doves), the 2003 transformation of the Olive Branch is credited with kick-starting Wimborne’s emergence as a foodie destination. Named after the Roman practice of hanging olive branches outside taverns as tokens of peace, this local haunt offers a little escape from the everyday.
From relaxed dining in the Pantry, to toasting the weekend in the amazing bar, you can make your occasion (however big or small) that bit more special in this characterful and contemporary inn. And if that’s not enough, outside you’ll find the stunning terrace and garden (the best in Wimborne) - the perfect place to relax on a sunny evening.
Find out More