Bar & Waiting Team
Job Type: Pub – Bar & Restaurant (On Stage)
Location: The Olive Branch
Full\Part Time - Immediate start
Fabulous Olive Branch - Wimborne
The Olive Branch in the heart of Wimborne is impressive in every respect. The pub offers guests great food options from the relaxed Pantry to more formal dining in the restaurant with its open kitchen. The Olive Branch caters for breakfast lunch and dinner and has a superb outside terrace and garden - the best in Wimborne. We are boosting our team now ahead of the party season and have full and part time positions available with immediate start......
Your rewards as part of the Olive Branch team:
- Pay of £9.50 per hour (18+)
- £7.00 per hour, under 18's with restricted duties
- Pay boosted by a share of tips
- 70% off meals on duty
- Various shifts days, evenings and weekends
- A great package of lifestyle benefits
- A friendly welcome and plenty of scope to develop your skills
- Full or part time time hours
- All the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- Well presented and a confident communicator with an eye for detail
- Committed to achieving success together
- Available to work day and evening shifts including weekends
- Focused to provide the best possible guest experience
- Able to work day, evening and weekend shifts, and reliably manage the commute
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is an advantage.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of yourself, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding role... apply now:
Where you'll work:
The Olive Branch
A historic Dorset pub and dining room in the heart of Wimborne
Housed in a Grade II listed building (and home to 12 white doves), the 2003 transformation of the Olive Branch is credited with kick-starting Wimborne’s emergence as a foodie destination. Named after the Roman practice of hanging olive branches outside taverns as tokens of peace, this local haunt offers a little escape from the everyday.
From relaxed dining in the Pantry, to toasting the weekend in the amazing bar, you can make your occasion (however big or small) that bit more special in this characterful and contemporary inn. And if that’s not enough, outside you’ll find the stunning terrace and garden (the best in Wimborne) - the perfect place to relax on a sunny evening.
Find out More