A stunning Pub - edge of Bracknell
Part of the Hall & Woodhouse family of exceptional food pubs, situated on the outskirts of Bracknell at Jennets Park, the Peacock Farm was a derelict Grade II listed farmhouse when Hall & Woodhouse bought it in 2006. Now converted into a magnificent barn, the pub is the epitome of a traditional English pub at the heart of its local community. With beautiful terraces and a children’s play area outside and roaring log fires and oak beams inside, as well as regular events, the Peacock Farm really is a pub for all occasions. We building our front of house team ahead of a busy season - full time permanent contract available now....
As part of team Peacock Farm you will receive:
- Pay up to £8.91 per hour
- Pay boosted by a share of tips, and extra rewards for great performance
- Plenty of scope to show your talent and develop as a key team member
- A good work life balance with 5 days working
- 70% off meals on duty
- A full range of lifestyle benefits
- Job security and all the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- Well presented and a confident communicator with an eye for detail
- Committed to achieving success together
- Driven to provide the best possible guest experience
- Able to work day, evening and weekend shifts
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is an advantage.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding role... apply now:
Where you'll work:
A real country pub in the heart of Royal Berkshire
Situated on the edge of Bracknell Forest and Jennets Park, this converted farm turned pub is the perfect setting for all occasions. Restored from a derelict Grade II listed farmhouse and outbuildings, it evokes all the rustic charm of a farmyard but with a modern touch - a proper English pub at the heart of its local community.
One of the most beautifully converted pubs in the Hall & Woodhouse family it also has many quirks, such as the riddle written in the ‘Dancing Men Code’ from Sherlock Holmes (which only three people have ever solved). All of this, with its large terraces, gardens and children’s play area outside, and roaring log fires, flagstones and oak beams inside, as well as its programme of regular events (both inside and out) make this charming country pub the place to be.
Find out More