Charming London pub close to Notting Hill
Part of the Hall & Woodhouse family of traditional London food pubs, located in the heart of Bayswater just a stone’s throw from to Portobello Road, and the bustle of Notting Hill, The Prince Edward simply oozes traditional character and charm. Its unique position on the picturesque Princes Square is a great base to relax and enjoy at any time of day! Welcoming with dependable service in a traditional and fun environment, featuring an unrivalled range of drinks, and delicious food. We are looking to build our management team ahead of a busy season with an immediate start.
As AM with Team Prince Edward you will receive:
- Pay of £9.60 per hour
- Extra rewards for exceptional performance
- Pay boosted by a share of tips
- 70% off meals on duty
- A full package of lifestyle benefits
- Plenty of scope to show your talent and develop as a key team member
- Excellent job security and career progression
- A good work life balance with 5 days working
- All the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- Organized, approachable and able to take responsibility
- Able to ensure that the site cash, security and safety procedures are followed
- Well presented and confident with an eye for detail
- Committed and willing to support the GM in developing the skills of team colleagues
- Driven to provide the best possible guest experience
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous supervisory experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is an advantage. If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, and thrive in a team - this exciting and rewarding role is just for you... apply today.
Where you'll work:
The Prince Edward
A stylish Victorian pub in upmarket Bayswater
Built in 1858 as the Prince’s Hotel, the Prince Edward is a traditional London alehouse with a stylish lounge area and a distinctive central island bar. The interior of the pub is adorned with interesting prints and 19th century images of London, as well as etched glass mirrors and chandeliers; creating a warm and characterful environment.
This enchanting pub is proud to play an important role in the local community by buying all their produce from the best local suppliers. And with its central Bayswater location — a stone’s throw from Portobello Road and the bustle of Notting Hill — it’s a great base for you to relax and enjoy yourself at any time of day.
Find out More