Charming London pub close to Notting Hill
Part of the Hall & Woodhouse family of traditional London food pubs, located in the heart of Bayswater just a stone’s throw from to Portobello Road, and the bustle of Notting Hill, The Prince Edward simply oozes traditional character and charm. Its unique position on the picturesque Princes Square is a great base to relax and enjoy at any time of day! Welcoming with dependable service in a traditional and fun environment, featuring an unrivalled range of drinks, and delicious food. We are building our team ahead of a busy summer and have vacancies in bar & waiting with an immediate start.
As part of Team Prince Edward you will receive:
- Pay up to £9.10 per hour
- Pay boosted by a share of tips and extra rewards for performance
- Great job security and consistent hours with plenty of shifts available
- Plenty of scope to show your talent and develop as a key team member
- Excellent working conditions
- 70% off meals on duty
- A range of lifestyle benefits
- A warm and friendly welcome and all the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- Well presented and confident with an eye for detail
- Committed and willing to support team colleagues
- Able to reliably manage the commute to Bayswater
- Driven to provide the best possible guest experience
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Able to work various shifts including day, evening and weekends
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is an advantage.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding role... apply now:
Where you'll work:
The Prince Edward
A stylish Victorian pub in upmarket Bayswater
Built in 1858 as the Prince’s Hotel, the Prince Edward is a traditional London alehouse with a stylish lounge area and a distinctive central island bar. The interior of the pub is adorned with interesting prints and 19th century images of London, as well as etched glass mirrors and chandeliers; creating a warm and characterful environment.
This enchanting pub is proud to play an important role in the local community by buying all their produce from the best local suppliers. And with its central Bayswater location — a stone’s throw from Portobello Road and the bustle of Notting Hill — it’s a great base for you to relax and enjoy yourself at any time of day.
Find out More