Charming Hampshire Pub
This Hampshire country pub exudes traditional character and charm. The inn is a thriving pub-restaurant serving the local communities in and around Basingstoke and Reading. Indeed Tim Berners-Lee, former Queen’s College student and inventor of the World Wide Web, says his favorite pint is our very own Tangle Foot. The QCA is a bustling venue; the outside terrace and gardens alone seat over 150 guests. We are building our team now ahead of the busy season and require a KP\Assistant to join our kitchen.
As part of Team QCA you can expect:
- Pay up to £8.91 per hour plus a share of tips
- A warm welcome from a friendly team that values your contribution
- Plenty of scope to show your talent and develop your skills
- Excellent job security and working conditions
- Full time hours including weekends and evenings
- A full range of lifestyle benefits
- All the support you need to succeed
- Live in at a cost of £58.52 per week (subject to availability)
Apply if you are:
- Confident and committed with an eye for detail
- A great team player who can support others under pressure
- Familiar with the KA\KP role in professional kitchen operations
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- A person who takes pride in your work
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards achievement
Previous experience and knowledge of the role in a busy kitchen is required.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding kitchen... apply now:
Where you'll work:
The Queen's College Arms
A charming Hampshire pub surrounded by rolling countryside
This Hampshire country pub exudes traditional character and charm. Owned by Queen’s College Oxford, Hall & Woodhouse have held the lease since 1965. The inn is a thriving pub-restaurant serving the local communities in and around Basingstoke and Reading. Indeed Tim Berners-Lee, former Queen’s College student and inventor of the World Wide Web, says his favourite pint is our very own Tangle Foot.
With an impressive wood-panelled dining room and a comfortable bar, it’s the perfect spot for special meals, quick catch-ups and leisurely drinks. Whilst the outside terrace and gardens (including an extensive children’s play area), offers over 150 guests the chance to soak up those long summer days in glorious Hampshire countryside.
Find out More