SUPER STARS - WONDERFUL PUB
Part of the Hall & Woodhouse family of exceptional pub restaurants and situated on the A272, just outside Petersfield, The Seven Stars simply oozes traditional character and charm and boasts Jude Law as one of its more famous Guests. The pub joined the Hall and Woodhouse family in 1996 and was extended into the adjacent barns in 2003, doubling its size and providing a bright and airy table service dining room to complement the more traditional and informal dining areas of the original pub. Our outside terrace and extensive gardens (including a children’s play area), seat a large number of guests making the pub popular with families and busy all year around. We are building our Bar & Waiting team now ahead of the busy season and have full or part time permanent positions available with an immediate start............
As part of Team Stars you will receive:
- Pay up to £8.91 per hour
- Pay boosted by a share of tips, and extra rewards for great performance
- Plenty of scope to show your talent and develop as a key team member
- Excellent job security and working conditions
- 70% off meals on duty
- A good work life balance with flexible full or part time hours to suit you
- A full range of lifestyle benefits
- All the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- Well presented and confident with an eye for detail
- Committed and willing to support team colleagues
- Driven to provide the best possible guest experience
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Available to work various shifts including days, evenings and weekends
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent, and a great fun friendly place to work
Previous experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is an advantage.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding role... apply now:
Where you'll work:
The Seven Stars
A perfect Hampshire country pub minutes from Petersfield
Surrounded by Hampshire countryside just outside the village of Stroud, this country pub is packed with character and charm. The pub joined the Hall & Woodhouse family in 1996 and was extended into the adjacent barns in 2003, doubling its size and providing a bright and airy dining room that complements the original pub.
It also features a cosy bar area to catch up with friends and family over a quiet drink or coffee, and an outside terrace and extensive gardens (including a children’s play area), for those long spring and summer days when you don’t have a care in the world!
Fun fact: the heart throb actor Jude Law is somewhat of a regular here and can you blame him, when Dorset’s finest Badger Beer is on draught?
Find out More