Sensational Smugglers Inn - Best place to be!
With breathtaking views out over the Isle of Portland, this beautiful Dorset coastal inn is the perfect place to spend the day (and indeed the night). Built in the 13th century, the Smugglers Inn is located right by the sea in Osmington Mills and was one of the main landing places for smuggled goods in the 17th century. We are building for the party season now and have vacancies for bar & waiting team with flexible hours and shifts available.
As part of team Smugglers you can expect:
- Pay from £9.50 per hour (18+)
- £7.00 per hour under 18's with restricted duties
- A share of tips
- 70% off meals on duty
- Plenty of shifts and hours available throughout the season
- Flexible full or part time hours to suit you
- All the support you need to succeed
Job requirements - apply if you are:
- Well presented and a confident communicator with an eye for detail
- Committed to achieving success together
- Driven to provide the best possible guest experience
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Able to reliably manage the commute to the Smugglers
- Available to work day, evening and weekend shifts
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is an advantage. Due to the location access to independent transport would be helpful too.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of yourself, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding role... apply now:
Where you'll work:
The Smuggler's Inn
A famous Dorset coastal pub with views of Weymouth Harbour
With breathtaking views out over the Isle of Portland, this beautiful Dorset coastal inn is the perfect place to spend the day (and indeed the night). Built in the 13th century, the Smugglers Inn is located right by the sea in Osmington Mills and was one of the main landing places for smuggled goods in the 17th century. In fact, rumour has it that it was the headquarters of the infamous French smuggler Pierre Latour. The wonderful tiered terrace provides one of Dorset’s best pub gardens with a stream running through it.
Recently voted as ‘The Best Pub in Dorset’ by iDorset’s readers, this coastal inn will steal your heart with its traditional charm and breathtaking views of the Isle of Portland. Revel in its beauty, as you relax in its charmingly rustic surroundings.
Find out More