Smugglers Inn - Spectacular
Close to the town of Weymouth and situated on the cliff tops of the South West Coast Path, the Smugglers Inn is a traditional English pub with stunning views overlooking the Isle of Portland. With a beautiful garden for summer, as well as roaring log fires and oak beams inside for the longer and colder winter nights, the Smugglers can be truly enjoyed all year round. We are building our kitchen team now ahead of the busy season and have a vacancy for an experienced KP\Kitchen Assistant for an immediate start......
As part of team Smugglers you will receive:
- Pay up to £8.91 per hour plus a share of tips
- 70% off meals on duty
- A warm welcome from a friendly team that values your contribution
- Plenty of scope to show your talent and develop your skills
- Initial contract until October
- Plenty of shifts and hours throughout the season
- Additional lifestyle benefits
- All the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- Confident and committed with an eye for detail
- A great team player who can support others under pressure
- Familiar with the KA\KP role in professional kitchen operations
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- A person who takes pride in your work
- Available to work lots of shifts including evenings and weekends
- Able to get to the location at Osmington Mills near Weymouth
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards achievement
Previous experience and knowledge of the role in a busy kitchen is required.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding kitchen... apply now:
Where you'll work:
The Smuggler's Inn
A famous Dorset coastal pub with views of Weymouth Harbour
With breathtaking views out over the Isle of Portland, this beautiful Dorset coastal inn is the perfect place to spend the day (and indeed the night). Built in the 13th century, the Smugglers Inn is located right by the sea in Osmington Mills and was one of the main landing places for smuggled goods in the 17th century. In fact, rumour has it that it was the headquarters of the infamous French smuggler Pierre Latour. The wonderful tiered terrace provides one of Dorset’s best pub gardens with a stream running through it.
Recently voted as ‘The Best Pub in Dorset’ by iDorset’s readers, this coastal inn will steal your heart with its traditional charm and breathtaking views of the Isle of Portland. Revel in its beauty, as you relax in its charmingly rustic surroundings.
Find out More