Assistant Manager - Live in available
Job Type: Pub – Bar & Restaurant (On Stage)
Location: St Peter's Finger
Unique Country Pub - Fabulous Place to Work
The St Peter’s Finger in the picturesque Purbeck village of Lytchett Minster is the only British pub so called. In 2001, Hall & Woodhouse undertook a major restoration - including the incorporation of a skittle alley - creating a perfect example of a traditional Dorset country pub. The SPF is the ideal spot for all occasions from relaxed catch-ups, to legendary Sunday lunches. We are recruiting now to build our management team ahead of the party season.
As an AM with Team SPF you will receive:
- Pay of £9.80 per hour
- A great package of lifestyle benefits - and rewards for exceptional performance
- A share of tips
- Plenty of scope to show your talent and develop as a key team member
- Excellent job security and career progression
- 70% off meals on duty
- A good work life balance with 5 days working, and a great fun place to work
- All the support you need to succeed
- Live in accommodation at £58.52 if required, subject to availability
APPLY IF YOU ARE:
- Organized, approachable and able to take responsibility
- Able to ensure that the site payment, security and safety procedures are followed
- Well presented and confident with an eye for detail
- Committed and willing to support the GM in developing the skills of team colleagues
- Driven to provide the best possible guest experience
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous supervisory experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is a big advantage. If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, and thrive in a team - this exciting and rewarding high profile role is just for you... apply today.
Where you'll work:
St Peter's Finger
A Dorset country pub at the gateway to the Purbeck hills
The St Peter’s Finger in the picturesque Purbeck village of Lytchett Minster is the only British pub so called. In 2001, Hall & Woodhouse undertook a major restoration - including the incorporation of a skittle alley - creating a thriving village pub where all (four-legged friends included) can come, unwind and feel welcome.
It is now the perfect example of a traditional Dorset country pub, with oak beams, a roaring fire, timber and flagstone floors and broad terraces. They offer a menu of delicious pub classics and a range of award-winning Badger Beers (brewed just ten miles away), making this the ideal spot for all occasions from relaxed catch-ups, to legendary Sunday lunches.
Find out More