Deputy General Manager - Live in
Job Type: Pub – Management
Location: St Peter's Finger
Unique Country Pub - Fabulous Place to Work
The St Peter’s Finger in the picturesque Purbeck village of Lytchett Minster is the only British pub so called. In 2001, Hall & Woodhouse undertook a major restoration - including the incorporation of a skittle alley - creating a perfect example of a traditional Dorset country pub. The SPF is the ideal spot for all occasions from relaxed catch-ups, to legendary Sunday lunches. We are boosting our management team and have an opening for a DGM to help lead this awesome high energy business.
As a DGM at Team SPF you will receive:
- Salary £25,000 + bonus
- Extra rewards for exceptional performance
- Great job security with an employer that values every individual
- A full package of lifestyle benefits
- 70% off meals on duty
- Chance to help lead and shape an awesome business
- Excellent opportunity to shine and move your career on
- A good work life balance with 5 days working
- All the support you need to succeed
- Live in accommodation at a cost of £58.52 pw (subject to availability)
Apply if you are:
- Experienced in front of house service and supervision in a food setting, with a proven ability to lead and inspire a team
- Able to ensure that the site payment, security and safety procedures are followed
- Well presented, accurate and able to follow standard procedures to manage the business and execute service effectively.
- Able to commit to support the GM in developing the pub restaurant and the team
- Driven to maintain a perfect focus on the guests
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- A great team player who cares about what you do, and always strives to be the best version of yourself
Previous supervisory experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is essential. Ready to move your career on? - apply now we'd love to hear from you!
benefits you'll get:
- A comprehensive package of lifestyle benefits
- Discounted food, and accommodation if required
- Chance to help lead a high profile, totally amazing pub restaurant
Where you'll work:
St Peter's Finger
A Dorset country pub at the gateway to the Purbeck hills
The St Peter’s Finger in the picturesque Purbeck village of Lytchett Minster is the only British pub so called. In 2001, Hall & Woodhouse undertook a major restoration - including the incorporation of a skittle alley - creating a thriving village pub where all (four-legged friends included) can come, unwind and feel welcome.
It is now the perfect example of a traditional Dorset country pub, with oak beams, a roaring fire, timber and flagstone floors and broad terraces. They offer a menu of delicious pub classics and a range of award-winning Badger Beers (brewed just ten miles away), making this the ideal spot for all occasions from relaxed catch-ups, to legendary Sunday lunches.
Find out More